1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Photos 2 Gifts.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. All personalised or custom items are exempt from returns unless they are faulty or have a error from a fault of our own.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. Personalised / custom items can not be returned.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 7 working days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. Any costs involved in returning a item will be made by yourself which will not be credited back to you.
14. If your item is received with a fault / mistake due to us, please contact us to let us know and we will sort it out straight away. A photo will be required before we replace or refund your item.
15. Where we are offering a refund for a mistake made by our self, we may require you to return the item to us. If this is a case we will refund the postage cost upon receiving the returned item. Please do not return the item unless we have asked for it to be returned as postage costs will not be refunded where this applies.